Every FRAME account runs in a private network. Please specify an IPv4 block (that is currently unused in your on-premise networks) for use with FRAME. Private blocks include 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, 192.168.0.0/16. Minimum CIDR block size: /24 or 255.255.255.0
This is the IP address the VPN will use to connect to. Note: Cannot use a DNS Name
This is optional. This is the IP address the VPN will use to connect to if the first fails. Note: Cannot use a DNS Name
• This address space needs to include the resources from your on-prem network that applications running in the cloud will need to access (e.g. databases, license severs or network shares).
• Multiple network blocks can be specified; please use commas to separate blocks.
• This must not include the IP addresses of the public interfaces on the VPN gateways listed above.
• This must include every subnet within your network that will need access to the utility servers via the VPN.
• This could also be a public IP network if desired.
• Access from user’s devices to the machines running apps in will NOT go through the VPN.
For example, what protocols/ports will you need (e.g. tcp/443 or udp/53).
• ICMP echoreply/Ping is enabled by default.